Welcome to Christophe Choo’s Sleep Out Page
I will be sleeping out on the streets in solidarity with homeless youth across America. I’m sleeping out so that others can live full, limitless lives: as a longtime advocate of Covenant House California, it is clear to me that these kids can use all the inspiration possible to reclaim their lives. If my efforts can encourage these youth to overcome and conquer their own challenges, it’s worth the effort.
Each year in 21 cities across North America, Covenant House cares for over 50,000 at-risk and homeless kids in their journey from the street to safety, and ultimately, to independence.
By participating in this event I am doing my small part to make sure the doors stay open for all who need them. It is with sincere pride that I take on this challenge alongside my fellow business leaders.
Anything you can do to help me in this effort would be greatly appreciated.
Click “Make a Gift!” to make a donation online now.
Christophe Choo is one of the top realtors in the world for Coldwell Banker Previews International in Beverly Hills, TV personality on HGTV Selling LA, NBC LXTV Open House and a supporter of Covenant House California.
Related Posts You May Enjoy
- ▶ Help me support homeless youth this Thanksgiving for Covenant House California. – YouTube
- ▶ Tonight is the sleep out on the streets to support homeless youth at Covenant House California. – YouTube
- Marketing U.S. luxury real estate direct to buyers in China
- Here’s how Hulk Hogan’s ex spent some of that huge divorce settlement – Linda Hogan’s Villa Di Montagna hits the market for $5.5 million | Spaces – Yahoo Homes
- A special tour & interview with Linda Hogan at her spectacular Villa Di Montagna Celebrity Compound.
- Christophe Choo kicks off La Cienega Design Quarter Design Week with the LEGENDS event
- I am Excited to be a Panelist at Inman Connect San Francisco – Super Sonic Agents – Why They Succeed!
- Home of the Week: Linda Hogan’s Tuscan Inspired Compound – Coldwell Banker Blue Matter