The Latest Must Have Kitchen Gadgets for Summer
These summer must haves are red hot.
Ahh, summer is almost upon us. And to me summer is all about backyard barbecues and fun. Spruce up your routine with these latest must have gadgets that will be a perfect addition to your favorite kitchen line-up of products. I think each and every one of these things is unique and can really serve a purpose as well as make your life easier. Check them out below.
1. A 3-Tier Stacked Glass Drink Dispenser
Looking for a pretty way to serve drinks at your parties this summer? Try this glass stacked beverage server. Three different sections means you can serve three different drinks without taking up a ton of space. (The Kitchn)
2. Catch That Cap!
There are several ways to open a beer bottle but where do those bottle caps end up? Flung across the floor, someone’s forehead, trapped between the couch cushions? This clever device opens the bottles and catches the caps until you decide to release the prisoners by removing the flexible base to make room for more victims. (Yanko Design)
3. 3890 Digital Scale with Measuring CupThe most accurate measuring cup measures by weight, not volume, for precise results. (Taylor)
4. Corn Griller Basket
Designed to grip four ears of corn in its steel frame, this handy basket makes it easy to maneuver and flip one of summer’s favorite vegetables. Long handle keeps hands from the heat source.
5. Breaking Bad Cutting Board
If you’re a fan of the show Breaking Bad, like I am, this amazing cutting board needs no description.
6. Chef’n® Strawberry HullerA stylized red strawberry is outfitted with stainless steel spring and claw to pinch hulls perfectly. (Crate & Barrel)
7. OXO®3 In 1 Avocado ToolPerfect slices of peeled avocado are just seconds away with this task-specific, three-part tool. Serrated plastic blade easily slices the skin, circular pitter scoops out the pit, and plastic blades create clean, uniform slices. (Crate & Barrel)
8. Silicone Jar SpatulaBright white silicone essential is durable, heat-resistant and dishwasher-safe. Skinny jar spatula is great for scraping tight spaces and safe for nonstick cookware. (Crate & Barrel)
9. OXO® Corn Stripper with Holder
No more flying kernels. OXO’s® smart stripper not only zips corn smoothly off the cob, it neatly collects the results. Simply push the stripper the length of the cob, rotating until all kernels have been removed. Soft, nonslip grip cushions hands during use; stainless steel blade will not rust or dull. Holder capacity is ½ cup, approximately one ear of corn.
10. Taylor® Digital Grilling Thermometer
With 16 pre-programmed doneness levels for varying meats, this digital thermometer assures perfectly grilled beef, pork, poultry, and lamb from rare to well-done. Thermometer is simple to use and set. Audible alarm signals when food is done; probe folds for safe storage. (Crate & Barrel)
For information on the listing used for this post’s featured image click here.
via The Latest Must Have Kitchen Gadgets for Summer » Coldwell Banker Blue Matter.
Related Posts You May Enjoy