Taste of Beverly Hills: September 2-5, Beverly Hills, CA
Food and Wine Magazine knows when it’s onto a good thing. Building on the success of the long running and incredibly popular Aspen Food and Wine Classic, the magazine (actually it’s publisher, American Express) has branched out to bring a similar, if somewhat abbreviated version to South Beach in Florida, and has become a major sponsor of the Pebble Beach Food and Wine event in Carmel, California
And now Food and Wine magazine has launched the Taste of Beverly Hills, a four-day extravaganza of food, wine, cocktails and music at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
Attendees to the event will have the opportunity to taste food from many of LA’s top restaurants; watch cooking demonstrations by big-name chefs and cocktail mixing demos by top mixologists; taste wine from more than 80 different wineries (including some really excellent ones); and more.
Some of my readers have complained in the past about the quality of wine and food festivals in the Los Angeles area, so I would expect this event to set a new bar for both the quality of food and the quality of the logistics. The event also features a lot of music, a nice touch to complement all the food and wine.
Consult the event web site for lots of information about the schedule of events, which celebrity chefs will be in attendance, and more.
The Inaugural Taste of Beverly Hills
September 2-5, 2010
Behind the Beverly Hilton
9900 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills 90210 (map)
Tickets start at $150, with various VIP passes available for all events and special access. They should be purchased in advance online.
Valet parking for $30 will be available at the Beverly Hilton, and self-parking will be available in Century City for $12 with a free parking shuttle.
- Posted by: Alder on August 21, 2010 4:40 PM
- Filed under: Food Activities , Wine Activities
- Like this post? Share it!
Add to Reddit
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Taste of Beverly Hills: September 2-5, Beverly Hills, CA.
TrackBack URL for this entry: http://www.vinography.com/MT/mt-tb.cgi/7861
Comment on this entry
Taste of Beverly Hills: September 2-5, Beverly Hills, CA – Vinography: A Wine Blog
Previous post: This is the River at Kaweah Falls
You may enjoy these related posts:
- Taste of Beverly Hills Promises an Epic Long Weekend of Food & Fun – Beverly Hills Events-Activities-Homes-Realtor-Real Estate – http://www.ChristopheChoo.com
- 2011 LA Food and Wine Festival: October 13-16 in Los Angeles
- American Wine & Food Festival in Los Angeles on September 25th & 26th. Come and join us. http://www.ChristopheChoo.com
- Los Angeles Times’ and Food & Wine’s THE TASTE Coming Labor Day Weekend – Los Angeles-Platinum Triangle-Beverly Hills-Real Estate-90210-Bel Air-Holmby Hills-Sunset Strip-Hollywood Hills-Luxury Estates-Mansions-Celebrity Homes-Homes For Sale-Listings-Realt
- Unprecedented Epicurean Extravaganza “Los Angeles Times And Food & Wine’s THE TASTE” Set To Take Over Los Angeles September 2-5, 2011 -Los Angeles-Platinum Triangle-Beverly Hills Real Estate-90210-Bel Air-Holmby Hills-Sunset Strip-Hollywood Hills-Luxury E
- Food & Wine’s First Annual Taste of Beverly Hills | Wine and Food Travel – Beverly Hills Homes-Realtor-Real Estate – http://www.ChristopheChoo.com
- United Friends of the Children | Cultivate L.A. Event in Bel Air, California 9/17/2011 -Los Angeles-Platinum Triangle-Beverly Hills-Real Estate-90210-Bel Air-Holmby Hills-Sunset Strip-Hollywood Hills-Luxury Estates-Mansions-Celebrity Homes-Homes For Sale-
- Wolfgang Puck Reveals New Los Angeles Food and Wine Festival -Los Angeles-Platinum Triangle-Beverly Hills Real Estate-90210-Bel Air-Holmby Hills-Sunset Strip-Hollywood Hills-Luxury Estates-Mansions-Celebrity Homes-Homes For Sale-Listings-Realtor-Real Esta