Linda Hogan, the former wife of wrestler Hulk Hogan, has listed a Simi Valley estate for sale at $5.5 million.
Set within the gated Wood Ranch Golf & Country Club community, the 23.63-acre property includes a 2,500-tree avocado orchard, a turret gym, a John Deere tractor, producing vineyards, a one-acre lake and club membership. The lake is stocked with koi, catfish and turtles.
Called Villa di Montagna, the compound encompasses a hilltop near the 16th and 17th tees and takes in 360-degree views of the golf course, surrounding mountains and the valley.
Linda Hogan remodeled the 6,300-square-foot house, built in 2005, adding stone walls, stone fireplaces, carved wood details and coffered ceilings.
The Tuscan-style villa is entered through a turret-shaped foyer with an antique chandelier from France. French doors open to a high-ceilinged dining room and a courtyard.
The master bedroom suite features a large balcony with custom iron railings for a total of five bedrooms and six bathrooms.
A 1,200-square-foot guesthouse in the orchards has a full kitchen, a loft-style bedroom, a bathroom and a family room with the floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace.
A swimming pool with fountains, waterfalls and a water slide completes the grounds.
Hogan, 55, co-starred on the family reality show “Hogan Knows Best” (2005-07) and appeared on the spinoff show “Brooke Knows Best” in 2008 and 2009.
The Hogans divorced in 2009. She bought the property in 2010 for $3.5 million.
Christophe Choo, Erin Pohl and Bob Pearson of Coldwell Banker are the listing agents.
Related Posts You May Enjoy
- Home of the Week: Linda Hogan’s Tuscan Inspired Compound – Coldwell Banker Blue Matter
- Linda Hogan gives special tour of her $5.5 million estate for sale | Daily Mail Online
- Thank You So Much Home & Realty Magazine for Featuring Us In Your Current Issue!
- Here’s how Hulk Hogan’s ex spent some of that huge divorce settlement – Linda Hogan’s Villa Di Montagna hits the market for $5.5 million | Spaces – Yahoo Homes
- A special tour & interview with Linda Hogan at her spectacular Villa Di Montagna Celebrity Compound.
- A Smart Look at Home Innovation – The Promise of the Smart Home – Coldwell Banker Blue Matter
- Tune in to the Season Premiere of NBC’s Open House Tonight for my Helicopter Tour and Interview with Linda Hogan at her Spectacular Villa Di Montagna.
- Linda Hogan’s 23 Acre Villa Di Montagna Estate on the cover of Home & Realty Magazine