He had dark long sideburns and a famous left-sided grin. And when he gave a thrust of the pelvis in his rhinestone covered jumpsuits, “the King” made his fans weak in the knees along with a voice that didn’t “sound like nobody.”
That’s right: his name is Elvis Presley, and he purchased this Beverly Hills, CA home on Hillcrest Road for $400,000 back in 1967 around the time when the Charles Manson murders were a threat in California, according to Celebrity Driveways.
Cautiously, Elvis moved his family (Priscilla and Lisa Marie) to another home in Beverly Hills located on Monovale Street, which is, ironicall,y just steps away from the home Michael Jackson passed away in.
Check out the home on North Hillcrest road below listed on REALTOR.com® for $25,000 a month:
The multi-level French Regency home measures 5,367 square feet on 1.18 acres. It boasts a pool, spa, carport, four covered parking spaces, and city, mountain and ocean views.
This cultural icon’s home toured on World News, depicting where the fans gathered at the gates to get a glimpse of the Mississippi born “King of Rock and Roll.”
Elvis had the talent, the looks, the charisma, humility and sold more than $1.3 billion albums worldwide. He alsowas inducted into four music halls of fame, starred in 33 successful films, and won three Grammys.
Former Elvis Presley Home in Beverly Hills for Rent | Move Trends
Next post: National Home Census Survey Reveals How Americans Live in Their Homes | RISMedia – Los Angeles-Platinum Triangle-Beverly Hills-Bel Air-Holmby Hills-Sunset Strip-Hollywood Hills-luxury estates-homes for sale-listings-Realtor-Real Estate – http://www.Christ
You may enjoy these related posts:
- Farrah Fawcett’s Bel-Air Home For Sale for $6,495,000. Los Angeles Luxury Homes-Beverly Hills Realtor-Real Estate-http://www.ChristopheChoo.com
- Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Listed on Realtor.com | Los Angeles-Beverly Hills-Bel Air-Holmby Hills-Platinum Triangle-Luxury Estates-Homes For Sale-Listings-Realtor-Real Estate – http://www.ChristopheChoo.com
- The Biggest Celebrity Real Estate Losers of 2010 | Move Trends Los Angeles-Platinum Triangle-Beverly Hills-Bel Air-Holmby Hills-Sunset Strip-Luxury Estates-Homes For Sale-Listings-Realtor-Real Estate – http://www.ChristopheChoo.com – Beverly Hills Real
- Realtor.com’s Top 10 Most Expensive Listings | Move Trends -Los Angeles-Platinum Triangle-Beverly Hills-Bel Air-Holmby Hills-Sunset Strip-Hollywood Hills-Luxury Estates-Celebrity Homes-Homes For Sale-Listings-Realtor-Real Estate – http://www.ChristopheC
- Top 10 Most Expensive Homes on Realtor.com | Los Angeles-Beverly Hills Luxury Homes-Homes-Realtor-Real Estate – http://www.ChristopheChoo.com
- Elvis Presley’s Beverly Hills estate for sale at $13 million – latimes.com
- Peter Morton Beverly Hills Mansion – One of the former homes of Elvis Presley.
- Lisa Marie Presley Sells L.A. Home for $5M