Coldwell Banker: Top Company Leading the Luxury Market
When it comes to buying and selling luxury homes, there is a multitude of options when choosing a brokerage to list or to buy with. With this in mind, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage-the leading real estate brokerage in all of Southern California- has built relationships with other real estate firms in order to effectively bring buyers and sellers closer together in order to make successful sales of thousands of luxury homes each year.
With all of these firms out there, it easy to be confused as to which firm is really the top company. However, at Coldwell Banker, the facts speak for themselves. Results from the Real Data Strategies (RDS), an unbiased third party consulting services for many of the nation’s leading real estate firms, show that Coldwell Banker is on top.
“In today’s complex luxury real estate landscape, it’s important to arm consumers with not only the facts-but unbiased facts,” said Patrick Veiling, president and CEO of RDS. “Our results are more accurate than MLS because we remove duplicated transactions and independently verify the list and sale prices. Based on our results for 2010, I can tell you that Coldwell Banker is the leading real estate firm in Los Angeles”
And the facts clearly do speak for themselves.
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage leads all other firms in representing sellers and buyers in 47 zip codes throughout Los Angeles County
- Coldwell Banker led all other national companies with 1,154 listings priced $ 1 million or higher, 604 more than the second place franchise
- Coldwell Banker surpassed all other national companies by closing 45 percent more unites priced $ 1 million or higher- 24 percent more than the second place franchise.
- Coldwell Banker dominated the $ 1 million or higher segment with $ 2.6 billion in market share- $ 1.4 billion more than the second place franchise
- Coldwell Banker led all other national companies with 47 percent of market share in total closed sales volume for homes priced $ 1 million or higher- 25 percent more than the second place franchise.
With these facts in place, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage continues to lead the way in total luxury market share in L.A. Westside because Coldwell understands the market of today. With Coldwell’s array of inventory of luxury homes creates synergies across the Coldwell Banker Previews International network, making it one of the top networks in the world (in over 50 countries and territories). By combining the Coldwell network with traditional and digital media exposure through the View, Partnerships with LuxuryRealEstate.com, On Location (Coldwell Banker’s YouTube channel), and advertising in the Wall Street Journal’s Europe and Asia editions, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is pushing forward to keep leading the way to help find buyers find their luxury real estate home.
*Results are based on the Combined Los Angeles/Westside MLS and its member Association(s) of REALTORS from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010